NIGHTFALL!!!!!!!!!!!😆😁😃😍😍😍

 31 MORE DAYS!!!!


Anyways, you should know what Nightfall is... BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T WHY ARE YOU EVEN READING THIS?!?!?
I don't know, well YOU SHOULD READ KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES IF YOU HAVEN'T
Nightfall is the 6th book and I'm SO EXCITED! because Lodestar ended on the WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER!!!!!😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Anyways.

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩



Ok.
So, I just needed to let out my NEED FOR NIGHTFALL TO COME OUT!!! AHHH. Well, GTG RE-READ THE ENTIRE SERIES TWICE!!!

~Noelle

Comments

  1. HA! Lol, I am on Exile and reading it for the 6th time. (I think it's 6, may be more lol.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog!!! Please share with everyone!!!!! 😄

      Delete
    2. That sounds weird..... Like a robot.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Characters - Sophie Foster