My First Post-All About Keeper and I!



Hullo! It is I, Noelle.

This is my new blog! I am an inexperienced blog writer but I'm ecstatic to learn. On this blog, I will post many things, like opinions, memes, facts, ships, and much more. So to get started, let me tell you a little about me!

  • I'm a teenager
  • I'm a Girl *AHEM* Young lady
  • I love to read!
  • I am a blue-eyed blonde but that doesn't mean I'm not smart         
  • I love the Keeper books!                                                                                                                                                                                                        
And that is all I am sharing for now. Anyways, enough about me, this blog is ABOUT Keeper of the Lost Cities right?!?!

So, if you don't know what Keeper of the Lost Cities is, it's a book series ages 8-12 but I've been to one of her signings before and I've seen all age ranges. I mean, I've heard things about parents reading it to their kids! Here is the description...


In this riveting first book in the New York Times and USA Today bestselling series, a telepathic girl must figure out why she is the key to her brand-new world--before the wrong person finds the answer first.

Twelve-year-old Sophie Foster has a secret. She's a Telepath--someone who can read minds. It's a talent she's never known how to explain.

Everything changes the day she meets Fitz, a mysterious (and adorable) boy who appears out of nowhere, and who can also read minds like her. She discovers there's somewhere she does belong, and that staying with her family will put her in grave danger. In the blink of an eye. Sophie is forced to leave behind everything and start a new life in a place that is vastly different from what she has ever known.

Sophie has new rules to learn and new skills to master, and not everyone is thrilled that she has come "home." There are secrets buried deep in Sophie's memory--secrets about who she really is and why she was hidden among humans--that other people desperately want. The truth could mean life or death--and time is running out.((Where I found that ^))


So there you go! For a first post, this is a good one. I hope you guys enjoy! If you haven't read it yet, please do! Anyways, hope you enjoy!

~Noelle 

Comments

  1. I love Keeper Of The Lost Cities!! I was also with you at that signing... :) #Sophitz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr! Although I have to disagree with one thing... Fitz is NOT adorable! He is ugly and weird and I am 100% SOKEEFE! Keefe is awesome Fitz should die alone.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is old! but still cool hope u make more i am waiting for book 9! what do u thinks is going to be called!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Characters - Sophie Foster

NIGHTFALL!!!!!!!!!!!😆😁😃😍😍😍